The Wood-looking tile trend isn’t going anywhere anytime soon. If anything, the trend is going to get bigger as the products available improve. Look for these variations in the trend:
- Layout – not only in planking but also in patterns such as herringbone
- Reclaimed wood – the weathered, distressed “authentic look” is bigger than ever.
- Painted – coming up on the horizon, look for whitewashing!
- Cross Grain – rather than showing a wood grain running length-wise, think of seeing the rings of grained wood in your tiles.
Want to Read More About Tile Trends?
- From Around the Web: Tile TREND #2 Smooth Cement-looking Tile
- From Around the Web – Tile Trend #3: Brick Makes a Comeback
Please follow and like us: